Some people believe that someone can evaluate your kind of personality by simply looking at your both hands. In similar fashion, it could possibly reveal on how you deal with yourself every day. And are you aware that the primary revealing aging signs occur in your hands? Something else that everyone doesn’t know yet was that our hands and nails can nearly show the status of our health condition. Nail breakage, slight nail discoloration or possibly dividing is usually principally connected with our well-being and health status.
It really pays a lot that we shower our hands with “Tender Loving Care”. Below are some tips on how to keep our hands beautiful and healthy. Some tips are so easy and you don’t need to go to a nail salon since they can easily be done at home at your own convenient time.
Basic Tips of Proper Hand Care
- Always use hand lotion or hand cream to help you keep the moisture of your both hands. Preferably, a hand lotion or cream enrich with Shea Butter. This natural extract is known for its moisturizing attributes and the scents is very good too! Or perhaps, you can actually just make use of oatmeal to obtain the smoothness of your hands.
- Wear protective hand gloves when doing laundry tasks or washing the dishes; to protect your own both hands from absorbing all the particular residue coming from the detergent or cleansers you are using. It is a better idea to still prefer yourself using a mild and gentle detergents or bar soap.
- As needed, put on Sun block lotion or cream on your palm and on to your entire hands. This is certainly a must in order to protect you from sunburn which usually cause wrinkle lines and skin discoloration.
- Dry up your hands right after washing. This is to prevent your hands from getting rid of its natural moisture. Keeping your hands dry and clean will limit the spread of the bacteria that will cause common colds and flu viruses.
- Get yourself a manicure on a regular basis. Trim your cuticles and go to a nail salon for a professional service from an expert. Be sure that you only go to a trusted and reliable nail salon and as much as possible ensure that they sanitize and clean the trimming tools just before usage. You pretty sure don’t like to get an infected nails right?
- Use Alcohol or perhaps a hand sanitizer more often in order to minimize the multiplication of germs and bacteria.
- Use egg white once in a while. This is an excellent yet effective alternative as a hand mask as this tip prevents the development of lines and roughness of your hands.
- You can use your facial scrub for your hands. Actually a homemade scrub is quite perfect to scrub away the dirt and bacteria that soothes inside the skin of your hands. Combine Lemon, essential oils and extract from Rosemary plus white sugar guaranteed it will make your hands so soft and smooth.
- Stay hydrated. Always replenish yourself with plenty of water. It is recommended by professional doctors to take at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily to keep the average and ideal water inside our body. This recommendation is also a great way to keep your skin glowing including hands.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fresh fruits. Carrots are actually a very good source of Calcium whereas Phosphorus might help enhance the strength of your nails. Yes! The proper intake of fresh vegetables and even drinking natural fresh fruit juices are one of the best ways to keep your hands and nails beautiful.
Nail Proper Care / Helpful Tips
- For you to prevent your own nails from breakage, better shape them in square or maybe oval.
- Nail trimming is also necessary to protect your nails from damaging. Making an application with petroleum jelly to your bed nails will certainly moisturized your nails.
- Before using a nail file, ensure that your nails and hands are very dry. In contrast, drenched nails are more likely to break nails.
- It is also possible to dip your nails into a bowl of olive oil for 15-25 minutes four times a week. By doing this regularly, your nails will grow quickly.
- If you are type of person who bites nail from time to time, the best thing to do is to stop it now! You are totally damaging your own nails. Besides, it doesn’t look good doing some kid stuff.
- If you wish to get an artificial nails just ensure that it is applied together with precautions.
- Use a mild nail polish remover if you are going to remove the nail polish. Never scrape your nails with hard metal tools to remove the nail polish. Scraping your nail surface will make them breakable.
- Never let the nail polish stays on your nails for too long period of time for your nails will turn out yellowish. The correct time for removing your nail polish is at least after a week.
- Lack of Calcium and Vitamin B may cause dry and brittle nails. Remember to take food or dietary supplement rich in this kind of vitamins and minerals for the beauty of your nails.
Follow these basic yet so effective hand care and nail care tips today and begin to see the benefits for yourself. Achieving healthful and beautiful hands is really close enough by doing such simple suggestions mentioned above and read more about beautiful hands & nails. A proper intake of necessary vitamins and supplements, plus considering the food we eat everyday will greatly help in enhancing and beautifying your own hands and nails.